We are in a race against fake and the ever expanding cyber attack surface that is the Internet of pretty much everything. With the advent of DeepFakes and other artificial challenges to reality and truth, the fundamental fabric that binds our societies, our economies and our business and personal relationships is fast fraying be becoming undone. Trust will become a valuable commodity as we seek to de-risk ourselves from contrived data, dubious transactions, and questionable parties. The emergence of trust platforms are inevitable and essential for restoring and sustaining the fabrics of trust that underpin our lives and make our civilization viable.
- Trust at risk – We discuss the prominent and emerging threat vectors that attack our foundations of trust including DeepFakes as well as the principles of system design and security that foster privacy protection as well as trust across networks, compute domains and data.
- What is a trust platform? – We discuss the evolution of today’s cybersecurity, device security and information security technologies into trust platforms that are able to provide roots of trust for data, services, transactions, devices and people.
- The trust fabric – the emerging foundation of trust platforms – Jason shares his thoughts on trust fabrics and their importance in enabling critical trust functions across the cyber physical environments that will populate our digital future. We also talk about Project Alvarium, a proposed Linux Foundation project that may bring about trust platforms we need in our war against fake.
- Trust applications that will preserve truth and fact – We discuss the domains of trust under greatest threat today and the applications that can help us preserve trust in data, people and things.
For more insights on neXt Curve’s Holistic Security & Trust research theme contact us for a detailed briefing with one of our analysts. Follow our site to get updates and notifications of our research and our 2020 research agenda.
Related Content & Media
- The 5G Autonomous Edge: The Next Frontier of Digital Business Innovation
- Contextually-Aware Mobile Security as a Service: The Key to IoT Security and GDPR Compliance & Readiness with Blockchain
- Industry Insight: The Marriott Hack: A Call to Action for Holistic Security and Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Industry Insight: Holistic Security is Key to Meet the Digital Security Threats of Today & Tomorrow
- Living on The Edge: Why is Edge Compute So Confusing?
- The Hybrid Cloud Bill of Rights
Managing Director, neXt Curve
Vice President of Ecosystem, ZEDEDA
August 25, 2020
This material may not be copied, reproduced, or modified in whole or in part for any purpose except with express written permission or license from an authorized representative of neXt Curve. In addition to such written permission or license to copy, reproduce, or modify this document in whole or part, an acknowledgement of the authors of the document and all applicable portions of the copyright notice must be clearly referenced.
© 2020 neXt Curve. All rights reserved.